1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to WeddingLande the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
9. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competititon terms & conditions
1.Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2.Employees of WeddingLande, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3.WeddingLande accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by U.S.A law.
4.Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to WeddingLande’s right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6.Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then WeddingLande may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn’t claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, WeddingLande reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. WeddingLande will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
9.WeddingLande reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10.WeddingLande’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. WeddingLande may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
The cookies used on this website conform to EU regulations and perform one of two functions: analytical tracking or storing live user sessions. Cookies used for analytic tracking determines variables such as whether or not you are a returning visitor. Cookies set for you session as a ‘live’ user are regarded as necessary because the system would not work without them. If you do not want us to save cookies on your machine, you must leave the site or disable cookies in your browser settings.